Welcome to The Real Meal Deal. Here you'll find loads of easy sustainable Recipes & Eco Living Tips to help you and your family cut your carbon emissions and waste. See how you can enjoy food at its best, eat with the seasons, reduce food waste, use Fairtrade and have a great sustainable diet.
Ready for Christmas?
Christmas is fast approaching & I've some great seasonal recipes and tips to help you stay organised. My Winter Recipes page has loads of inspiration from soups to casseroles and delicious warming dishes, perfect for this time of year.
- Easy Mince Pies with Sweet Shortcrust Pastry
- Simple Honey Roast Gammon
- Individual Salmon En Croute with Cream Cheese
- Best Zero Waste, Plastic Free, Ethical Gifts for Everyone
- Smoked Mackerel Pate with Horseradish
- Christmas Dinner for Two in One Hour
- Gingerbread Reindeer Biscuits
- How to store turkey and easy leftover Recipes
Recipes by category
Simple Budget Recipes
Easy thrifty recipes to help you manage your finances!
Dinner in 30 minutes or less!
Looking for something super quick and easy, try one of these.
Meatfree Monday Recipe Inspiration
Looking for meatfree recipe ideas, check out these popular choices.
See more Vegetarian recipes →
Sustainable Pasta Recipes
Pasta dishes are firm family favourites. Check out these popular Pasta Dishes.
See more Pasta recipes →
Eco Living Tips
Living Sustainably goes beyond just food. For tips on how to reduce waste in other areas of your life, check out these Eco Living blog posts.