- Kebab Sticks
- 250 g halloumi cheese organic, diced into 2cm squares
- 1 courgette organic, sliced 2cm pieces
- 16 cherry tomatoes organic
- 1 red pepper organic, sliced 2cm pieces
- 1 yellow pepper organic, sliced 2cm pieces
- 1 aubergine organic, sliced 2cm pieces
- Soak 2 wooden skewers per person in cold water for 30 minutes (this prevents burning). Thread the veg and halloumi onto the skewers in a random order.
- Brush with a glaze such as honey and mustard if you like. Mix equal parts honey & mustard together.
- Grill on the BBQ turning occasionally. If you need to cook in the oven, cook at 200°C/gas mark 6 for 25-30 minutes.